Monday, March 5, 2012

Not in the System yet!!!!!

As I am not the most patient person, I decided Sunday night to email the NVC (national visa center) to find out if we are in the system. We are not. I didn't really expect to be yet. There was storms the end of last week and the NVC lost power and was actually closed so I would imagine that they are a little backed up. I am still going to email them every night though. Apparently they don't mind as every adoptive parent does it so I don't want to miss out on anything. For those of you who have no idea what all this means please refer to prior posts and the chart at the right bottom of the blog. It hurts my brain to explain it too much!
The play room is finished, except for the myriad of toys that need to migrate up there. Ainsley helped us put everything together and tonight she vacuumed and swept the floor. It was her idea I swear!! She loves to clean and I have no idea where she got that from :)

Before: a guest room


During: a mess




Finished: a playroom/guest room






We had fun putting it all together.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, it turned out great! Love the desk unit! May have to get one of those! I'm assuming it's from Ikea? I plan to email NVC tonight. :)

    ReplyDelete