Wednesday, March 14, 2012

All things happen for a reason...it is not always ours to know why!!

After the drama last week of our not receiving the pdf at the same time as everyone else, I was able to sit down and ponder as to why this happened. Sometimes the reasons for things happening are not ours to know or are something that we are to learn along the way. Friday night I came to peace with the fact that our approval would not be dropped off that day, rather it would happen on Tuesday. I had an inkling as to why, but I thought I would wait until this week to see what happened.
I have met some wonderful people on this journey. No one knows or understands you like someone who has gone through the same things. One person works with Jim and they are with the same agency as we are. The other person I met on line by chance and our daughters are growing up together in the same orphanage in China. I feel like I have a connection with these two women like I have with no other. When our Article 5 drop off was delayed, it managed to bring us even closer to maybe ending up in China  together. Ours wasn't dropped off until Tuesday and they both received their pdf's today meaning they will be dropped off tomorrow. We are now just days apart in our time line. It is not a guarantee that we will meet in China, but the chances just got a whole lot better. Everything happens for a reason......you would think I would learn to trust in that :)

3 comments:

  1. You just made me cry!!! Such a sweet thing to say! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! It does make the wait easier when we can find the silver lining in these delays/waits. (But you know I get so stressed with them too!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post! I agree- everything does happen for a reason- and I am so glad we found our girls at the same time- what a miracle!

    ReplyDelete