Thursday, March 29, 2012

UPDATE!!!!!!!

I was in the parking lot of Trader Joe's after work today and for some reason I decided to check my email on my phone which I never do as the writing is too small for me and I hate reading email in sections. There was an email from our agency....we have an update would you like me to forward it to this email.........YES....please!!! Sadly, there were no pictures and no measurements as they only got half the questions answered. Apparently our agency had two people trying to get the same update...again. This is the second time they have done this. In this age of instant communication you would think someone would communicate who is in charge of getting the updates :)
Anyway, I digress. I started to hyperventilate and then shake in the parking lot. Like an idiot I decide that going into the store and shopping would distract me from waiting for the update email. Yes, it came in the middle of my shopping. I was trying not to completely break down into a heap of joyous tears in the middle of TJ's. I think I stood in the same place in the store just reading the email over and over for a very long time as I was starting to get some stares from people. I still hope for some pictures and I would really like to know how big she is now as I have to clothe this child soon.
Well, I may not know how big she is or how she looks, but, I know what her nickname is :)



The following is the update for:  Lu JingJing born 8/14/2009 and is at the CWI of Hefei City for the Ducharme family:

1.     Does she sleep in a bed or a crib?
   She sleeps in a crib.

2.     Does she drink from a cup or does she still get a bottle?
   She can drink from a cup, but she drinks from a bottle mostly.

 3.     Does she get a lot of colds, ear or sinus infections?
   Occasionally she had some colds but never had any ear or sinus infections.

5.   Does she have a nick name,what is it?
   Yes, she has a nick name, little beauty (小美女).

4.     Does she have a favorite toy,what is it?
   She likes playing new toys and reading picture books.

5.     Who are her friends that she likes to play with?
   I do know the answer to question 5&6 :)

6.     -Which caregiver is she closest to?


7.     What soothes her when she is upset or angry?
    Playing with her, giving her some foods or toys and talking with her.
Thanks.

I also still do not know when if or how my Article 5 was picked up :)

4 comments:

  1. Bonnie...this is rockin' awesome! Yay!!! So glad for you! hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you got an update! Not too much longer lady... Oh and "At least I know her nickname" - way to make some lemonade Bonnie!!! :) She is so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the update. you are soooo incredibly close to holding her in your arms. She truly is a little beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog...is your girl from Anhui? We traveled to Anhui in 2006 for our sweet girl. Lovely place. We were there in sept. during the moon festival...absolutely beautiful. Congrats

    ReplyDelete