Monday, March 26, 2012

It is March 27 in China

It is now March 27 in China...Article 5 pick up day!! It is now 10:30 am so business should be in full swing at the Consulate. I have no idea what time they pick up the stuff or even how long it takes to courier it to the CCCWA in Beijing. I am a total mess today :) Part of me, I think, thought that we would never get to this point. I cannot believe that we are nearing the end of all of this. I have that knotted icky feeling in the pit of my stomach again. I have had that feeling for about a year now, ever since we switched from Ethiopia to China. I have not had that feeling for the past two weeks......believe it or not, I kinda missed it. The wait for your Article 5 pick up is an automatic two weeks for everyone, no variables involved, nothing to be stressed over.......boring!!!!  It was not a normal feeling for me. I have that feeling back now!  Maybe it is comforting as it is what I know and it means we are still moving forward to our daughter. Who knows!!!!

Hopefully I will hear something from our agency regarding our status tomorrow morning. I am still waiting and hoping that we get some sort of an update on Sofie too! I will let you all know something as soon as I do :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey friend...this is so exciting!!! Our stuff is at the NVC and I think it has been cables. Our two week wait for our A5 might start as soon as the end of this week!!!!! BAaaaaahhhhh! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete