Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I should know by now.......

Well you would think I would have learned a lesson by now. Never get your hopes up too high in the adoption world cause things usually don't work out the way you planned it. So in my head I had us being cabled today and getting our pdf Thursday. Today I got an answer to my email to the NVC last night. It was the same email that I got on Tuesday. We are in the system, not cabled yet. What a downer after such an exciting day yesterday. I should know better than to do this to myself. I can't help it though. Fingers crossed for tomorrow. See, I can't help it!

I did manage to stay off the computer long enough to clean out one closet upstairs and haul a bunch of toys up to the play room.

Jim made it home today. It is nice having him home. Now I have someone to talk to. The dogs just aren't very good communicators. It's all about food, food, food :)

No comments:

Post a Comment