Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The soap opera in my head!!!

So during this whole process, my mind always seems to imagine how things will work out and how things will happen and what my response will be. I call it the "soap opera in my head." You would think I  would have figured out by now that things never seem to work out how my brain invasions it. Things do work out just not according to the script! With the Article 5 pick up it was supposed to be "shout it from the roof tops!!! I am now waiting on our TA!!!! The final step!!!" This was to be broadcast all over the world wide web ;) Instead when I emailed our agency to find out if our paperwork had been picked up this is the response I received:


Bonnie,

I did not get an email last night from our rep in Guangzhou.  I’m sure that she did, but just didn’t send me an email. I will let you know as soon as I hear from her.

In addition, you may receive an email from the consulate in Guangzhou.  They sometimes contact families directly to let them know that the Article 5 has been picked up.

There was no, "let me check on that for you....I will email our rep and find out"  I still have not heard anything new today other than the email I received from the Consulate telling me that our Article 5 was ready for pick up on March 27. So at least I know it is done...I just don't know where it is. We may or may not be waiting for our TA.....doesn't have the same punch as my original script! I am trying to find the positive aspect of all of this....I haven't yet. I have faith though. Every time something doesn't go according to plan, there is usually a reason for it. I will let you know if I figure this one out. Stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment