Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Confusion

I am a little confused right now! The social worker who is in charge of our home study emailed me today and said that we need to do an update to our home study. I didn't think anything of it until I had a chance to think about it for a while. I do not know why we need one. Our current home study was completed in June so it hasn't been a year yet. All I can think of is that they got wind of the fact that my stress level is almost non existent during the wait for our Article 5 to be picked up so they decided to change that....just kidding.....sort of!
Yesterday we wrote a letter to Sofie telling her about us and her new home. It was actually a letter from Ainsley that was Ainsley approved. We have also asked our agency to try to get us an update on Sofie so I submitted a list of about 10 questions for the orphanage to answer. It was easy coming up with a list of questions to ask but it was really hard to narrow it down to only 10-12. There is so much that I want to know about her. Just think of never having met your child yet and you can only ask 10 questions right now. What would they be?
It is time to head off to bed now. I will let everyone know what I find out about our home study update :)

No comments:

Post a Comment