Monday, February 6, 2012

The last day of CNY


It was the last day of CNY(chinese new year..it take too long to type). It is the end of the lunar new year celebration. Traditionally today is the day of the lantern festival and dumplings are the most common food eaten. To celebrate, we had a dumpling dinner with friends and Ainsley and her friend had their own lantern parade and they performed their version of the dragon dance. It was quite entertaining.

Today is day 63 of our LOA wait. Someone emailed me today and told me that she feels that our LOA will come this week!! I hope she is right. I am too emotional to even start to hope.
I have a ton to say, but it will have to wait until another blog entry. I am tired and too drained to get into it tonight....that and I can no longer remember most of what I wanted to say. I will probably think of it at about 3:00 am. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.....right????   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment