Thursday, January 5, 2012

WOW

I woke up this morning and checked my email immediately. Nothing. I then left for work in a sad, dejected mood. I didn't want to be at work, I just wanted to go hug Ainsley. I had a chance to check my email again a few hours later and there it was....a picture of our daughter, Sofie. Not just one picture but 5. I took one look at that face and I had the same feeling that I had before.....she is our daughter! I might I add, she is tooooooo cute and adorable. I will post more tomorrow as I need to head off to bed. Gotta work in the morning. Photos are on the other blog :)

4 comments:

  1. Yeah! We got an update too! Definitely puts a smile on your face!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are no longer feeling guilty about sending a care package through Ann. If your agency is like ours you should keep in mind that they are first and foremost protecting their own interests. They don't want to do anything that might upset the CCCWA, so they tend to not do much of anything at all.

    Check out my post from our recent trip and meeting with Ann:
    http://sophiabrunk.blogspot.com/2011/12/ann-from-red-thread-china.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joan & Myself want to extend our joy on your family's new addition, we are excited and interested in your extensive journey to have a sister for Ainsley and an addition to your family!

    Joan & Ray

    ReplyDelete