Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What did we do this week?

Well....we filled out a whole bunch more paperwork for the adoption. Nothing exciting, just legal stuff that says if something goes wrong, the agency is totally not responsible for anything.
Monday I put away all the inside Christmas decor and Tuesday I put away all the outside Christmas decor in a sweatshirt in 50 degree weather???? I also painted all the bathroom trim molding. Yes, remember the bathroom is not done yet. Our wallpaper arrived 3 days after Christmas! Not a good time to renovate.
TODAY...we hung said wallpaper. Jim and I were so stressed out about trying to hang $400 worth of wallpaper that we decided to start the endeavor with a beer...CHEERS! It turned out awesome, looks good, except for couple of bubbles that are driving me nuts, and I am never doing that again!!!!!!
Without further ado, the wallpaper......not the bathroom. We still don't have a sink or any finishing touches. Just a toilet, toilet paper and wallpaper!




Faux Ostrich Skin!!!! I really want a purse and a pair of boots in it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment