Monday, January 30, 2012

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, two posts in one day. Yes, I haven't done a single thing to day except get Ainsley on the school bus, eat and work out.
I have been online all day instead of doing what I am supposed to be doing...I don't remember what I am supposed to be doing today anyway! I mailed our I-800 to our agency today. I did get something done.
So I went to check my email for about the 100th time today and bing...up pops and email from the person at our agency who does the matching, not from my regular social worker. She is the one who I asked for an update from in November. Well, I think what has happened is that it wasn't my care package that caused the commotion at the orphanage, it was the fact that my ever efficient agency sent two representatives to the orphanage for an update a couple of weeks apart. One person didn't tell the other person what they were doing and I am the one that ended up with the abrupt email about "someone else had already been there asking tons of questions and the orphanage was miffed!!!" I had nothing to do with it.
If you are confused refer to the prior post about said agency....I am confused!
I swear, if they mess up this adoption I will go up one side of them and down the other........once we are home and safe and sound. Until then, I have to suck it up and swallow my pride and take another one for the team........I really want to call them and give them a "raspberry" over the phone. How grown up is that
:)
P.S. the update is on Sofie's blog...you all know why......I need my LOA so I can stop having two blogs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment