Friday, January 27, 2012

Finished

I was home sick from work this week. Just some kid virus that I picked up. Ainsley never gets them but I do instead. While I hate being home sick as it is boring and totally unproductive, it did give me the opportunity to get our I-800, I-864W and DS-230 for US Immigration all finished. Don't go getting all excited, we still don't have our LOA but I am now all ready when we finally do receive it.
Let me tell you, this set of paperwork makes all the other sets of paperwork look super easy to do. I don't know if it was the cold medication, but these three forms just about did me in. Of course, it doesn't help that they come with little or no instructions as to how to go about filling them out. I think I emailed my agency about 50 times this week. They actually replied back so I think they might be afraid of me...ha ha.
Well, my stack of papers all over the kitchen have now been reduced to a rather organized set of folders. Yes, the Hello Kitty was on purpose....Ainsley thought it was neat that all Sofie's adoption documents are being housed in a Hello Kitty file folder :)




No comments:

Post a Comment