Saturday, January 7, 2012

What an amazing Jiejie

Ainsley is already practicing at becoming a very good jiejie (older sister). I was at Target with her today and she suddenly stopped and looked very sad. I asked her what was wrong and she stated "You know Mommy, even though I haven't met my sister, I really love her. I mean I really love her already." She then decided that we needed to get some things for Sofie. She picked out everything all on her own and not once did she ask for or even look at anything for herself. It was the most selfless, kind, wonderful thing I have witnessed. It was totally spontaneous and something she did all by herself. We just went there to get toothpaste and happened to walk by the little girls department :)



1 comment:

  1. that is so sweet Bonnie, and I have to say, Ainsley has great taste!!!

    ReplyDelete