Monday, January 30, 2012

An Adoptees Perspective

I was doing my usual trolling of the chat rooms this morning and I came across this on someones blog. She has given permission for anyone to use it.
At the age of 14 Chinese orphans "age out." They are no longer available for adoption.....at the age of 14. It just breaks my heart. Xiaoyun was adopted just days before she was to turn 14. Her Mom was working on a presentation for church about how to help the orphans. This is Xiaoyun's response to that. It is totally unscripted and unrehearsed. Just one adoptees perspective......

http://youtu.be/SXSGhpVRiUY

I don't think any other words are needed :)

2 comments:

  1. I hope you don't mind that I just put that on my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem, I got it from someone else's blog and it is on You Tube too :)

    ReplyDelete