Friday, January 6, 2012

Can't think of a title

I am having writers block......cause I am toooooooo giddy, happy and completely in love with that little face. I cannot even explain to you the feeling I had and have when I look at her new pictures. I will have to compare it to when the Doctor first hands you your baby after you deliver them.......and then they take them away and all you have is that one image burned into your brain. It is an amazing yet still very difficult thing. All we have right now are snapshots of her life. She is growing up without us yet all I have to do is take one look at that little face and I know all is well. If she can wait for us, then we can wait for her.
I cannot believe how much she has grown. I think the layers of clothes help. For those of you who don't know, they REALLY bundle the kids up when it is cold out or when it is not cold out. If you look at the pictures there are palm trees in the background!
Ainsley has been super excited about the new pictures. She made a boat for Sofie today at daycare and she told me that she was going to pretend that Sofie made it. How cute is that. She tells absolutely anyone who will listen about her sister in China whether they want to listen or not.
So, everyone start praying that we receive our LOA ( check the reference chart near the bottom RT) soon so I can stop waiting because I really am not good at it and I am not known for my patience :)

No comments:

Post a Comment