Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Sorry

Sorry about the last post. 4 hours staring at a computer trying to set up something when you have no idea what you are doing is realllllllly frustrating. I have it figured out though. I cannot post pictures or her information on our blog, it will be on a password protected blog. The adoption won't proceed until we have our LOA (letter of acceptance) from China. Until then it is provisional. You can email me at bonnie.ducharme@yahoo.com and I will send you the password.
The blog is http://onourwaytosofielu.tumblr.com
I haven't posted anything there yet but I will do it tonite. I promise. It has been a couple of crazy super emotional days. Looking at your child for the first time will do that to you :)

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you all success in finding a little sister for Ainsle.
    Merry Christmas!!!
    Joan & Ray

    ReplyDelete