Tuesday, November 29, 2011

People are Awesome

I was in a foul, crabby mood today. The waiting game just gets harder and harder. You just don't want to get your hopes up for fear of the crash that will occur but you don't know how else to feel.

I was outside today putting up Christmas lights trying to get in the holiday spirit when my neighbor from across the street came over to visit. She told me that she always reads my blog (thank you, I am so glad I am not the only one who reads it) and she thought we could use something. She then gave me a hand knit prayer shawl, produced by her own two hands, that is gorgeous! I was speechless and overwhelmed! I hope she knows how much I needed that lift today and how much we will treasure her gift always and forever! Thank You from the bottom of my heart :)

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps that was just the thing you needed to tip the scales in your favour!!! What a lovely gesture...

    ReplyDelete