Friday, November 25, 2011

The Next List

There has been one confirmed report that the next shared list will be released on Monday Nov 28 in the evening. The report did not come from my agency as I usually find out from other sources before they ever tell me. I will not find out anything official from my agency about the release until Monday morning as everything here is closed for the weekend....except for Target etc..!!!:)
Same process as last time, could get a call Monday anytime between 7 pm and 11 pm and then again on Thursday night.
I am not sure if I will stay up Monday night or if I will just go to bed with my phone???? I am not sure how I even feel this time around. The first list was sooo exciting and the second list was such an emotional crash that I am not quite sure how to feel about this one, the third list. I do know that we have done everything we could do to try to help our chances of finding our daughter. We will find each other when we are supposed to find each other no matter how hard we pray and hope......or maybe this is just my way of protecting my heart from being crushed again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment