Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Happy Thanksgiving #2 to all those celebrating for the second time and Happy Thursday for all of you not celebrating. I am very thankful for my wonderful husband who puts up with all my crazy plans and ideas, my daughter who puts a smile on my face everyday, my family for all their wonderful support and love and my friends for always listening to me and caring. I am also very thankful for our youngest daughter who has yet to be made known to us! May she have a great day today and feel the love we send her way.
I am so blessed and so thankful for all that I have been given and the life that I am able to lead.
OK, now I need to get going....I have dinner to make, Christmas lights to put up and a bathroom ceiling to sand! Have a great day!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment