Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Our new and second blog

OK I have done it. I am a techy genius!!!! All of our referral information that I wish to share along with PHOTOS are on our new blog. You will need the password to access it so you will have to email me at bonnie.ducharme@yahoo.com to get it. I don't feel comfortable publishing her information on the general web until nothing can go wrong. That will be in about 4 months. I will explain all that in another post when my fingers stop hurting from all the typing. I will now attempt to set up a link to our new blog on this blog........good luck.
In case I fail here it is http://onourwaytosofielu.tumblr.com I am also having problems accessing the new blog from my iPhone. I will work on the problem.

We are soooooooo happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment