Sunday, December 4, 2011

Destined to meet

So what are the chances that three women meet on a online "chat room" and then learn that all three of them have a lot in common......this is an adoption chat room so the fact that they are all adopting is not the shocker. The first one posts about her new blog and that you need to personal message me for the password. The other two, for some reason, decide to go ahead and ask her for the password, which is something they wouldn't normally do. After looking at the new blog they discover that all three little girls are in the same orphanage and all are fairly close in age. Yes, you guessed it, I have somehow managed to connect with two other women whose soon to be daughters are right now at this very moment, hanging out with Sofie Lu. I can't tell you how, when I think of what the actual chances are of this happening, I get a serious case of goosebumps. I had posted nothing on the chat room about where Sofie was. It was destiny, karma, fate or act of God....call it what you may. I call it amazing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment