Monday, July 30, 2012

She's BACK!!!!!

The spunk has returned!!!!


Miss Sofie Lu is almost back to her normal self.....almost. She has ditched the no no's (arm restraints) and only has 3 more days of the puree diet. The ear drops were done today and we have 3 more days of the antibiotic.  We are concerned she may have developed a fistula in her palate, but, there is nothing that they can do about it right now if she has so only time will tell. She is still a little clingy but nothing like a few days ago. When I have more time I will go through the whole last week in more detail, mostly to chronicle Sofie's story for her. I am tired and don't have any time right now......I have a pile of laundry to do again :) The best part, her smile is back and it hasn't changed a bit.......as soon as I can get her to hold still long enough I will get a picture of it :)

2 comments: