Thursday, July 12, 2012

One Week

One week from today our little Sofie Lu Jingjing will have her palate,lip,hernia and ear tube surgeries done. It is finally starting to sink in and I cannot believe how fast it has come up. Time just seems to fly by. Jim and I are starting to get very anxious about her surgery. Sometimes medical knowledge is not a good thing. I am also very concerned for Ainsley. She is very stressed out about her sisters surgery and she broke down the other night and cried that she doesn't want to be apart from her sister. She is such a sweet, caring little girl who loves her sister dearly. She has already started making cards and posters for Sofie's hospital room. That's my Ainsley!!
The friend that we travelled to Hefei with sent a very sweet care package to us for Sofie's surgery day. It had a Starbuck's coffee card, chocolate, instant espresso, a Crayola color explosion kit, stickers, cute hair elastics, leg warmers for post op and, of course, from her older daughter, nail polish strips for Ainsley :) I so appreciate this wonderful gift. I know how busy she must be because we are too. It would have taken me months to get this together and mail it :) Thank you!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment