Tuesday, April 10, 2012

TA.....we are going to CHINA!!!!

At precisely 10:27 this morning, the phone rang. I had left messages for a couple of people to call me back so I didn't think anything of it. It was our agency and I honestly cannot remember what she said. Something about approval to travel and CA dates!!! I couldn't even speak properly. I was not expecting the call today at all. I had resigned myself to next week already and was already altering the dates we might go. From down to up again!!
Tomorrow I will find out for sure when our confirmed CA date is and I will post more then. I don't want to jinx anything tonight. I will only say that we are leaving a week later than expected and I will let you know why tomorrow :)

6 comments:

  1. I'm jumping, I'm jumping....hooray..hooray!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you are jumping Jessica. Wait until you hear the details tomorrow. I will be lucky to sleep tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray!!! Wonderful news!!! We are hoping our Art 5 gets picked up tomorrow! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I know the wait is nerve racking, but you will be in China before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, that is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so happy for you and hopeful for us! It looks like it only took 2 weeks from Article 5, instead of 3 weeks like we've been told. How wonderful!
    Beril

    ReplyDelete