Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday the 13th...pooohy!

Wow, what a day.
I finally got our tickets booked and we have a way to get to China, I am still working on where to stay :) Today was an amazing day. I will refer to the two aforementioned friends as CL and TV. The flights I booked are the same ones that CL has booked from the US to China. We will no longer meet in China, rather at LAX and then both of our families will travel to China together. We didn't plan it that way, it is just how the flights worked out! WOW!
More WOW!!  TV received her TA today and not Monday as we had feared would happen. Our agency has requested that her CA is on May 22, same as ours. Our family will be in China with our friends and their families. I cannot even begin to express to you how that makes me feel. I am overwhelmed with how this whole process has turned out. I would not have dared hoped two weeks ago that everything would turn out this way.....we are so very lucky, fortunate and blessed.........did I mention slightly poorer that we were this morning too :)

2 comments: