Monday, April 9, 2012

No TA

There were a lot of TA's issued today, ours was not one of them. I am so happy for all those who received their good news :) I am trying to stay positive.......trying! I just wish that there was some sense to the whole process. TA's are supposed to be processed in order that the paperwork was received in Beijing. It is just hard waiting when you are waiting longer than others.......it will happen when it happens! Nothing I do will change that. I think this may be one of those things that it is not for me to know why now...I will figure it out later :)

2 comments:

  1. Praying for good news for you today...the whole system makes no sense at all. And you know I am selfishly hoping that we'll both meet our girls around mother's day- but i know that's a little later than you want to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ours took 42 days, but, some families in our group, were just handed them in China. So, that often happens too. Soon, soon you will have little Sophie in your arms :)

    ReplyDelete