Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I have no idea

I couldn't think of a title. That's as good as it gets. The only other thing that comes to mind is 'waiting'.......been there done that! I feel like I am on a roller coaster. Some days up, some days down........some hours up...some down. Wow, that sound kinda depressing.
OK, new topic. Jim has been working straight days 7-3 M-F. The past couple of weeks he has come home with many stories of surgeries at work done on adoptive girls from China. This is rare. I can count on one hand the number of surgeries on adoptive kids that he has talked about. Why in the last couple of weeks has there been soooo many. I would love to be able to chalk it up to divinity or karma, but, I am too pessimistic to put much faith in that. Part of me is able to, the other part, not so much. I have been let down too much, yet I still have faith. I cling to that part that just wants to believe that this is a sign from above, but, if not, I don't think I can handle the emotional crash. I know that she is out there, I can feel her. We just need to find her. I do have faith!
I think I need to stop blogging after 9 pm. I get far too philosophical and emotional! OH well, I have been paper pregnant for about 2 years now!!!!!!
I will let you know Friday where we stand with the release of the shared list. Cross your fingers and say a few prayers.
Here's to awesome family and good friends! Thanks for supporting us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment