Saturday, June 23, 2012

Having fun!!!!!

Not much new to report. Jim did two 24 hour shifts in three days. Sofie was very angry with him because he was gone so much. Needless to say both children where not the easiest to deal with the last few days. I am glad it is over....until the next 24 hour shift. We did have a pretty good day today....rough start this morning but we all turned it around this afternoon. I even got some weeds pulled with some help from my shadow. I haven't been able to get out in the gardens like I normally do.  I had forgotten how calming and soothing working in my flower beds makes me. I missed it!! I still have a ton of weeds and at this rate I think the snow will get them before I do. I almost have all my flowers planted, no tomatoes this year :(






No comments:

Post a Comment