Friday, September 16, 2011

DTC 9-16-2011

I logged into my email at work this morning just to check on the off chance that something happened. I was not holding up much hope as not much seems to go our way during this process.......well, we are moving forward. Our Dossier To Country date is official. Our paperwork left for China today. I actually started crying at work! I know, I do that all the time....not usually at work though. The next step is to receive a log in date from the CCAA, the agency responsible for adoptions in China. We should be all set by the time the next round of referrals comes out the end of September, beginning of October. I am not holding out much hope this round of referrals, but you never know!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment